Saturday 27 June 2009

FEMA TRAINS - Earthlasthope Vs Alex Jones My Turn







A documentary about FEMA & DHS.Federal Emergency Management Agency & Department of Homeland Security. This was constructed by an amateur reporter. His channel was removed without any reason whatsoever, but I downloaded his documentary before that actually happend. I am glad I did, because it gives you a great perspective and interesting footage. So, if you are really interested then you have to take a seat and watch all the parts.





On April 13, Alex Jesuit Jones spent no more than ONE hour looking into a topic I and earthslasthope have spent months researching. Alex Jones researches topics, gets everyone riled up just to debunk it and tell the world he has solved the mystery. My advice: "Stop Listening to Alex Jesuit Jones!"






Jesus said: "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed."




Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Censorship here, just keep it clean please! thank you.